This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (https://seqlegal.com).
Last updated: 6-20-2018
This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full; accordingly, if you disagree with this disclaimer or any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
Subject to the express provisions of this disclaimer:
* we, together with our licencors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
* all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
For full Copyright Disclosure, see our Copyright Notice.
Licence to use our website:
For full License Disclosure, see License Use section in our Copyright Notice.
For full Acceptable Use Disclosure, see Acceptable Use section in our Copyright Notice.
We do not warrant or represent:
* the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
* that the material on the website is up to date; or
* that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to the Limitations and exclusions of liability section below, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, our website and the use of our website.
Limitations and exclusions of liability:
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
* limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
* limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
* limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
* exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
* are subject to the Limitations and exclusions of liability section above; and
* govern all liabilities arising under this disclaimer or relating to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in this disclaimer.
To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a sole proprietorship entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or this disclaimer (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
We may revise this disclaimer from time to time.
The revised disclaimer shall apply to the use of our website from the time of publication of the revised disclaimer on the website.
If a provision of this disclaimer is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of this disclaimer would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and jurisdiction:
This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with The United States.
Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Arkansas.